CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, the company's businesses in real estate and real estate fund management are focused on its core markets of Singapore and China.
Its diversified real estate portfolio primarily includes homes, offices, shopping malls, serviced residences and mixed developments. The company also has one of the largest real estate fund management businesses with assets located in Asia. Comprising of nine listed entities, CapitaLand leverages its significant asset base, real estate domain knowledge, product design and development capabilities, active capital management strategies and extensive market network to develop real estate products and services in its markets.
The listed entities of the CapitaLand Group include:
- Australand - One of Australia's major diversified property groups
- CapitaMalls Asia - Asia's leading integrated shopping mall owner, developer and manager
- Ascott Residence Trust - World's first pan-Asian serviced residence real estate investment trust (REIT)
- CapitaCommercial Trust - Singapore's first listed commercial REIT
- CapitaMall Trust - Singapore's first listed REIT
- CapitaMalls Malaysia Trust - Largest "pure-play" shopping mall REIT in Malaysia
- CapitaRetail China Trust - Singapore's first "pure-play" China retail REIT
- Quill Capita Trust - CapitaLand's first overseas REIT
Capitaland Limited's mission is to build a world-class company with international presence that creates sustainable shareholder value, delivers quality products and services and attracts and develops quality human capital, in the spirit of our credo, ‘Building for People to Build People’.